Three lenses are available today: Nikkor Z 24-70 f / 4 S, Nikkor Z 35mm f / 1.8 S, Nikkor Z 50mm f / 1.8 S.
- Full-frame CMOS sensor with backlight
- Contrast and phase detection autofocus with coverage of about 90% of the frame
- EXPEED 6 processor
- Robust housing with dust and moisture protection. Durability and protection of the camera at the level of D850.
- Work with XQD cards.
- One slot for XQD cards.
- Additional display with service information on the top panel of the camera
- 5-axis stabilizer compensating up to 5 shutter speeds.
- Works the same with old lenses connected via an adapter
- 3.2 inches touch screen with a resolution of 2.1 megapixels
- Electronic viewfinder with a resolution of 3.690 MP, OLED
- Video 4K UHD (3840 × 2160) / 30p data reading from the entire matrix, FullHD 120p, N
-Log profile (12 steps), 10-bit via HDMI, timecode, focus picking, zebra.
- Built-in Wi-Fi
- Work with batteries from DSLR EN-EL15 / a / b
- Support for accessories from DSLR (WT-7 / A / B / C transmitter, etc.)
- Sensor 24.5 MP
- ISO 100-51’200 (expandable to 50-204’800 units)
- 273 autofocus points
- Shooting speed up to 12 frames per second
Features Nikon Z7:
- 45.7 MP sensor
- ISO 64-25’600 (expandable to 32-102’400 units)
- 493 autofocus points - Shooting speed up to 9 frames per second
- 8K time lapse shooting
So far, prices are known in the USA. Nikon Z7 will be available on September 27, the recommended price:
Body - $ 3399 - 231 000 ₽
Whale 24-70 - $ 3999 - 272 000 ₽
Nikon Z6 will be available at the end of November, recommended price:
Body - $ 1995 - 135 000 ₽
Whale 24-70 - $ 2599 - 177 000 ₽
P.S. The presentation noted the company's rich experience and desire to create the best cameras. Z mirrorless cameras will develop in parallel with SLR cameras. With the latter, the company wants to take first place in the market for SLR cameras.